Monday, September 8, 2008

Save the trees or there will be blood,

Even though there are lots of trees in Transylvania. And even though I'm eville you may think that killing trees is eville well I really don't understand it's like the difference between a transport ship and an aircraft carrier as long as I demonize others thats what's important so I don't feel alone. It's lonely being an old worn out feminist, sure I have a career but does it hug me at night does it go with me on vacation, does it send mothers day cards, can I nag it to take out the garbage? Well my career may pay for free vacations but where was I again.



In order to save the trees that I don't care about. If elected this election I will shut down all newspapers, they whine in the free press all the time about saving animals like polar bears that eat seals or seals that eat fish. Any here in our lofty mountain perch the campaign team has decided that they are not giving me enough front page news, there were three media stories unfavorable to the blood red team last year for that they shall be punished, thus after the election all newsprint media will be shut down by my minions in the HRC's.


They want to save the fish, well we'll start by saving the trees. Oh wait they don't care about the fish they want more of them so the seals can eat them and in return they can be eaten by bears. Why not cut out the middle men and let the polar bears eat fish?

Anyway I'm on my rag, and in a bad mood, so all news print will be shut down. Just to prove I'm an eville sport I will not be sending out any campaign literature. So if anyone comes to your door with flyers it's a traitor from the NDP party claiming to represent me, just kick them in the ass. Take all the flyers they have and burn them.

The cynical among you will say I'm only doing this to keep the green party happy. I'd turn off those eville thoughts if I was you before you find out what eville can do to you! Not for you, to you.

No comments: